Everyone’s worried about what will happen on December 21 because they listen to all the fear mongers. If more learned to accept their own ability to think and decide for themselves rather than following someone’s else’s ideas there would be less fear and less war in the world. And very likely, less religion and more faith, hope and charity.
This article is based on fact. It is a bigger worry than the events feared. It’s what will really bring us down, and to ruin. Read it and weep. for real.
- Does Anyone Really Believe in the Mayan Apocalypse? (livescience.com)
- U.S. government assures world will not end in 2012 (cbc.ca)
- 2012 – Re: Tibetan Monks make Alarming Statement For Dec 21, 2012 (disclose.tv)
- The End of the World (cinemageek.co.uk)
- MAYAN APOCALYPSE: NASA Downplays Hype, but Says Some…
View original post 47 more words