Megan says she’s considering me for review and interview after checking out all my websites and blogs. She said she’d get back to me and I’m excitedly waiting.
- Authors’ phoney book reviews threaten publishing, says Rankin (theweek.co.uk)
- Selling an opinion (thenerdreports.wordpress.com)
- Seeking real reviews (metalmanwalking.wordpress.com)
- Who’s To Say: Subverting the Tyranny in Book Reviews (margaretofthenorth.wordpress.com)
- Sunday Salon: Appreciating Good Writing About Books (shelflove.wordpress.com)
- Book Review # 11 – “100 Ways to Boost Your Confidence” (chrisgarrahinfluencemagazine.wordpress.com)
- Why I never (almost) do book reviews anymore. (newauthors.wordpress.com)
This is an idea I’ve had in mind for a few weeks, and now I am finally going to take action on it. I would like to start interviewing self-published authors, or those from small presses, here on this blog, and I have an open call for those looking for ways to gain exposure.
Why am I doing this? Mainly because I am getting itchy feet. I have a background in journalism, as well as an MA in the field, so interviewing and telling other people’s stories is practically my nature. Because freelancing was tough for me, I put it aside and got a full time office job that has allowed me to more financially stable with benefits. Great opportunity, but I really miss interviewing people.
I started to wonder what I can do with that need, and decided that since I am a self-published author and have this blog…
View original post 514 more words